"Artisan Mark Coffee + Goods is a small-town coffee shop that sells local, handmade goods and Nebraska sourced coffee, teas and other types of goodies. We love to support local!"
Welcome Artisan Mark Coffee + Goods in downtown Crete, Nebraska to Buy Fresh Buy Local Nebraska! Opened in 2019 by Elayne Woods Jones and Justin Jones, Artisan Mark is the perfect spot for a great cup of locally roasted coffee, gluten free food, and conversations with friends!
Located in a beautiful historic building in downtown Crete, Artisan Mark is devoted to their community. From offering students a place to study and gather, to hosting music and fundraising events, to using local ingredients Elayne and Justin want to serve their neighbors and showcase the amazing talents of local makers.
Where you can find Artisan Mark Coffee + Goods:
Face masks are requested to be worn to protect employees and family members. Outdoor seating available!
1144 Main Avenue Crete Nebraska
Mon - Sat 7:30am -5pm, Sun 9am -11am
- Artisan Mark on Insta https://www.instagram.com/artisanmarkcoffee/
- Artisan Mark on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/artisanmarkcoffee/
Artisan Mark Offers:
- Coffee and espresso using Omaha's Archetype Coffee fresh roasted beans. https://drinkarchetype.com/
- Teas from Omaha's Artemis Teas https://artemisteas.com/
- All Gluten-Free menu
- Wine, cider, beer & cocktails
- Drinks made with Burbach's Country Dairy Milk
- Retail space featuring locally crafted ceramics, woodwork, leather work and art and apparel.
Small businesses = OUR community!
The U.S. Small Business Association and the U.S. Department of Labor report the positive impacts of small, independent businesses on local economies.
- For every $100 you spend at local businesses, $68 will stay in the community.
- Independent retailers return more than three times as much money per dollar of sales to the community in which they operate than chain competitors. Independent restaurants return more than two times as much money per dollar of sales than national restaurant chains.
- Small businesses employ 77 million Americans and accounted for 65% of all new jobs over the past 17 years.
- Local businesses are more likely to utilize other local businesses such as banks, service providers, and farms.