Florence Mill Farmers' Market is closed for the 2020 season due to Covid 19, however they plan on reopening in 2021.
- Help raise funds to repair infrastructure, make improvements to the site, and improve the mill by donating: Donate to the Florence Mill here!
- Stay in touch with the "Mill" on their facebook page here : https://www.facebook.com/theflorencemill/
- Though there isn't a full-on market in 2020, Thomas Farms will be selling fresh local produce every Sunday from 10-3 at the Florence Mill. Please wear your mask when visiting them!
- During the 2020 season, the Florence Mill plans on finishing some exciting projects like the cob-shed and bathroom, adding an outdoor plaza that connects to the bathrooms, and repainting the mill!
The Florence Mill Farmers' Market has it all - abundant food, inclusive music and fun activities for kids & adults!
Florence Mill Farmers' Market is like no other in the state! Set at the grounds of the historic Florence Mill in North Omaha, we love this market because it is an event - jam sessions for musicans of all types, animal experiences for children, watermelon eating contests and good, local food every Sunday from June to September. Get everything you need to make your meals for the week and have fun doing it!
How to connect with the Florence Mill Farmers' Market:
- Visit the market!
June 7th - September 27thSundays
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.9102 N 30th St.(Next to Mormon Bridge over Missouri River, 30th & I-680)
- Like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theflorencemill/
- Learn more about the Florence Mill Farmers' Market: http://buylocalnebraska.org/online-food-guide/florence-mill-farmers-market