Potato and Radish Microgreen Salad
Author: Giving Greens
Perfect Potato Salad with a Spicy Twist
For the Potato Salad
- 4-5 medium sized potatoes
- 2-3 handfuls of spinach leaves
- 3-4 handfuls of Radish Microgreens (or any Micros that you have)
- 1 handful of parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Dash of olive oil, salt and pepper
- Peel and cut potato to size you would like.
- Boil or bake till cooked (bake in a 400* oven).
- Chop spinach roughly, cook with garlic and olive oil.
- Place in a mixing bowl and add cooked potato, add some salt and pepper and allow to cool completely.
- Drizzle potato and spinach with olive oil, salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together
- Toss dressing with potatoes
- Add Microgreens and gently mix