Meet Stream Meadow Farms from Papillion, Nebraska!
What Stream Meadow Farms offers:
- Certified Organic Vegetables - Specializing in Tomatoes!
- Online ordering!
"Stream Meadow Farms - always Delicious, Organic, and Clean - combining healthy soil, sunlight, water, and air flow to produce organic tomatoes boasting flavor, texture and color."
Stream Meadow Farms is a diverse small-scale farm in Papillion, Nebraska. Their specialty is tomatoes, producing beautiful, colorful and delicious tomatoes in a range of sizes and colors. Stream Meadow grows many varieties of certified organic tomatoes and produce along with honey from the hives they tend.
The tomato plants start producing around July and that is when you start finding every shade, every shape and every flavor hitting the markets, restaurants and your plates.
A few of Stream Meadow Farms favorite tomatoes to grow include:
- Soft flesh
- Sweet flavor
- Less acidic
- Heirloom variety
- Rich and sweet flavor - consistently ranks high among taste-testers
- Deep purple, red and pink color
- A great story about Cherokee Purple Tomatoes from NPR!
Where to find Stream Meadow Farms:
- Website: https://www.streammeadowfarms.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/streammeadow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/streammeadow/
- More information found here: http://buylocalnebraska.org/online-food-guide/stream-meadow-farms