Meet Kristi & Cody Allen of 402 Beef Co. from Spencer, Nebraska!
Nebraska Raised & Finished Black Angus Beef: Pasture-Raised, Corn-Finished
402 Beef Co. offers:
- Quarters, halves, and whole beef for pickup or delivery
- USDA-inspected retail cuts as available
- Beef Bundles
“Once you’ve had Nebraska corn-fed beef, you won’t go back.”
The Allens’ started their small business raising cattle during COVID-19 when there was a scare of a beef shortage. Kristi and Cody both grew up in rural areas and come from cattle-raising families. It takes dedication and passion to raise animals from start to finish on your land. Caring for livestock is a 24/7 commitment because it isn’t just a job, it’s a way of life. The Allen’s have three daughters that are also immersed in the way of life of ranching.
“We do everything right here.”
Everything the cattle eat at 402 Beef Co. is from the farm – they graze pasture and eat corn and hay that is harvested all on the same farm. When ranchers play active roles in the entire life cycle of beef animals, more care and attention can be made on the genetics, well-being, and quality of the final product.
Where you can find 402 Beef Co.:
- Order online at https://www.402beefco.com/products
- Products are available for pick-up at the farm in Spencer, NE
49104 894th Rd.
Spencer, NE 68777
- Delivery to Neligh, Norfolk, Sioux Fall area, Mitchell (SD), Omaha, Grand Island, Rapid City, Yankton, Valentine, Burwell, Sioux City (IA), and York (at check-out you can see delivery options and fees)
- Snap/EBT is accepted, contact 402 Beef Co. directly to process
- Shipping available within the continental USA!
- Facebook Page
- Contact Information