Author: Sue Fase, TLC Country Floral
It looks like bacon, it tastes like bacon and it's pretty good on the BLT's we enjoy in the summertime! Another great use for your dehydrator.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon miso
Directions:Whisk together marinade.
Marinate and Dehydrate Eggplant
- 1 medium eggplant
- Peel and thinly slice eggplant.
- Place eggplant slices into marinade and allow to sit for an hour turning occasionally to insure that all slices are coated.
- Place slices on dehydrator racks in a single layer. Dehydrate at 125 degrees for 12 to 24 hours until dry. Store in ziplock style bags in the freezer.
Learn more about TLC Country Floral