Where to find local food after the farmers' markets close? Farmers Market 365 in Central Nebraska is here for you, providing year-round access to locally grown foods.
Farmers Market 365 offers customers a way to purchase locally sourced products in one convenient spot! Shop local eggs, veggies, meats, breads, & more each week from a variety of growers in the central Nebraska area. Farmers Market 365 strives to offer access to local goods the entire year, even in the winter!
What Farmers Market 365 offers:
- A variety of local products available for order on Friday and delivered in Kearney on the following Saturday
- A collaboration between farmers and local food producers to provide year-round access to Nebraska-grown and made goods!
- Education on the benefit of eating locally grown foods
How to connect with Farmers Market 365:
- Deliveries on Saturday mornings in Kearney or by appointment
- Offering easy weekly orders during the farmers' market season and throughout the traditional market "off season" (aka the winter!). Order form is posted each Friday on Facebook and orders are due on Tuesday for Saturday delivery. Visit the market!
- Like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FarmersMarket365NE/