Meet me at the Hub Cafe in Lincoln!
Bike on up to this one of a kind restaurant, located at the scenic Jayne Snyder Trail Center in Lincoln, Nebraska. Hub Cafe serves the freshest breakfast & lunch in Lincoln with unique dishes made from local eggs, meat, dairy, and produce.
Hub Cafe first started offering good eats to the Lincoln Community in January of 2016. Owned and operated by Branched Oak Farm, this restaurant has a strong commitment to sourcing local for their menu. With a great location (walkable, bikeable, & car parking!), Hub Cafe is an easy choice for your weekend brunch or morning coffee break. It will please both the eater looking for the simple (eggs, sausage, and potatoes) and those wanting a breakfast with all the WORKS (think goat cheese, chorizo, and kale like in the Hub Skillet).
Read more through some of their creative menu offerings:
farm egg sandwich | over easy egg, muenster cheese, balsamic roasted red onions, aioli + greens in a warm buttermilk biscuit add avocado $2 add bacon $2.5
shakshuka | moroccan stewed tomato, kale and egg, topped with labneh cheese, served with flatbread
davey road beef philly | stout braised beef, caramelized onions and peppers, muenster cheese, chili crema, scallions, baguette
Connecting Urban and Rural Communities
"Sourcing from the farmers in our local food community allows us to serve the freshest, best tasting produce, dairy products, and meat to inspire creative dishes."
Growing up in Nebraska, many are accustomed to the agricultural landscapes of beans, corn, and wheat, but few think about where their produce comes from and how it gets to the plate. By sourcing local ingredients, Hub Cafe is bridging the connection between urban eaters and rural producers, an often missing link in our industrialized food system. Hub Cafe showcases local food and provides an important sales outlet for farms in the area.
Hub Cafe offers:
- Finely brewed coffee
- Locally-inspired breakfast & lunch options
- Local brews, wines, and cocktails
- Event rentals
How to get Hub Cafe:
- Visit the eatery with friends or order take out Tuesday through Sunday 7:30am - 2:30pm - find it on a map here!
- Like them on Facebook @HubCafeLincoln
- Find them at special events throughout the year including Feast on the Farm and Hub and Soul (a mini concert series at Union Plaza).
- Book Hub Cafe for a special event! More details on their Event Rental webpage.
- Give them a call 402-474-BIKE or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)